Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Reflection #4 2.17.2016

At different malls across this great nation, my family would want to stop and get some pretzels at Whetzel's Pretzels. Back then I would just enjoy them and eat them with pleasure. Back then I would not have thought that I would work in a group to make a project about pretzels. It gives me an excuse to eat more pretzels so that is a plus.

Next week is Rodeo Break so it would totally radical if my group could try out some pretzels. I live pretty far away but the bond between all four of us will be able to pull us together and go hard on this pretzel eating. Of course we will look to The Pretzel Guru in reference to how good the pretzels are for he knows all when it comes to pretzels. This will be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment